Before that though, we would love to hear from you – the sports fan we are catering for – on what you think of the beta version. Let us know your thoughts, with praise, criticism and suggestions welcome, and we’ll use it to shape the app into a world-class, multi-sport companion.
It is loaded with superb features, with the standout ones being:
- Personalisation: once logged in, you can set it to give you what YOU want to see
- Super fast: scores, results and tables are updated within seconds
- Notifications: get instant updates delivered to your phone from your chosen matches and events
- Enhanced search: very simple to find just what you are looking for with the search facility
- Complete coverage: all the news, video and data from your favourite sports
- Full colour: a real rich, visual experience
If you would like to be part of the experience, download as soon as possible as we are limited on the iOS platform to 10 000 trial users. Fortunately, the numbers on Android are unlimited, so follow the links further below.
Please note: to use the beta app on your Apple device, you’ll be required to install the TestFlight app too, which is third-party software.
Also, we just have to warn you that once we launch the live version of the app, we'll all start from scratch in terms of personalisation as this beta version is a complete standalone version. But don't let that put you off - we need your opinion and ideas in order to make it right for you.
If you have further questions, we could possibly answer them in our FAQ section, so CLICK HERE to find out more . . .
So visit your app store and download now. Give us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ensure the bugs are cleared and the overall experience is first class ahead of the launch.
If you would prefer to give feedback via a survey, we would love to hear from you - CLICK HERE for the survey . . .